Monday, December 19, 2016

Official Homecoming 12.18.16

Speaking in church in front of family and friends seemed to be harder than I expected. I had spent my mission talking to strangers and friends but this was different. I spoke on a topic that I loved though- The Book of Mormon. Mom said I did a great job and I felt relieved when it was over! The highlight was looking out and seeing so many faces that I love! One special face in particular was Jess. She and Chris flew in to be in SLC for Christmas and it was such a blessing to have them there. I feel like I am living in a dream..or I should say that maybe my mission was a dream. I never want to forget all the special people there. Face timing and texting all of them now has been such a gift! Support of family and friends meant so much and I felt so loved. I only wish I would have been able to get a picture with everyone! It was a great day! Thank you to all for the love and constant support of me while on my mission and everyday moving forward. So. Blessed.
Grandpa and Grandma Parke

Bailey Froerer

My Madie!

Garrett James


Mamacita

Daddio

Cousin Kenna

Sissy Abbers

Aunt Karen (thanks for all the help in the kitchen!) and Cousin Kole

Sweet Jess!

Chris, Jess and Brant!

No comments:

Post a Comment