Monday, April 18, 2016

I love you!

Hello!

Alright, well just going to apologize in advance... I don't really
have time this week to type up a weekly letter. But there is so much
that I need to update you on! Sister Webber and I have been enjoying
our Pday with a therapeutic walk along the beach! We took our shoes
off and walked barefoot in the sand it felt so good.. And time got
away from us! We had walked 5 miles along the lakeshore before we knew
it.. The weather here is beautiful. Okay so honestly and truly my
writing skills are just feeling lazy today. So bare with me this week
was a blur.

I have been working hard and witnessing miracles that God
loves his children. Heavenly Father has blessed us soooo much this
week... I don't even know where to begin with describing all of the
miracles. This upcoming week is going to be the greatest! CARLEEN IS
GETTING BAPTIZED! She is so incredible. I love her so much! I will be
playing the piano at her baptism as well! Ha. Apparently word gets
around. What have I gotten myself into? Hah just kidding. But it
should be very good... Sister Woodbury is speaking and president will
be confirming Carleen with the Holy Ghost! Is has been such a neat
experience to have taught Carleen in the mission home and have her
establish a great relationship with president and sister Woodbury! I
am looking forward to her baptism I know it will be the highlight of
the week!

Well, looks. Like you've had a fun time in California! Great job to
emi! That is so exciting! Mom, I'm sorry your purse was
stolen! That is a bummer! Did the get it back for you? That's a
blessing that you had your phone! I miss you and I love you so much! I
hope you are enjoying the springtime!
Please don't forget to send pictures! I promise I'll send a better
email next week!

Love you so much!
Have a great week!


Love,
Sister Parke

No comments:

Post a Comment